New products not showing up in cart.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New products not showing up in cart.

I put up some new products awhile ago, and they aren't showing up on my page? I should have 12 products, but am only seeing 9. I have a black background up right now, but switched it back to the template to see if that worked, but it didn't. Am I missing something?! I tried to see what the limit per page was, but found unlimited products allowed on Soho.
    Thank you(:
    Tracie
    Shop LoveItShop Handmade Jewelry & Vintage Clothing by LoveItShop located in Long Beach, California. Smooth shipping! Has a history of shipping on time with tracking. Speedy replies! Has a history of replying to messages quickly. Rave reviews! Average review rating is 4.8 or higher

Re: New products not showing up in cart.

You properly added the images to the Images Folder?
    You are sure that you "saved" the pages before exiting the Inventory Add?
    You have properly allowed for the columns/rows adjustment of the page layouts to show more 'units'? Soho Tutorial

Double-check the process you followed first .... the script can't simply decide not to do something, or to do only partial tasks ....

And, lastly, you have refreshed your own browser to load the new page version, I assume?
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Wow! Didn't notice that the displays settings went down that far! Must not have scrolled down enough. Awesome, I wanted to change the appearance(:
      Sadly, though, my 3 skus are listed as being in my cart, but still aren't showing up?!
      I am still not sure what I am missing? The only thing I can think of, was the first 2 of 3 listed, I added from the "Find edit current products" where on top it says "add new sku," instead of straight from the shopping cart menu, but the 3rd one I did that way to check if it made a difference.
      Sorry for the run-on sentence.

Comment

Strange. Even when I search for the item using my key words, they appear, but they aren't appearing on my main shopping cart page!

Comment

Ok. I am an idiot. Sorry, after all that, might help to add the images to the page, right? Thought they would just magically appear there. Sorry everyone, was stumped for the last couple hours, pondering it while making dinner, ect. Thank you for your reply, Vasili, at least you opened my eyes to something else I overlooked.
          Thank you(:

Comment

Working...
          X