Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a way to make it so people can fill out a form and A auto system make a b...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a way to make it so people can fill out a form and A auto system make a b...

Hi again, is their a way in bluevoda Or vodahost that I can set up a automatic system that can like make a bingo card automaticly after someone fills out a form. Oh and it has be like redircted to a blank page with the bingo card on it, so that it can be printed. Or do I have to uprgade my account from basic to this. thanks again
    Sincerly Leescatnet

Re: Is there a way to make it so people can fill out a form and A auto system make a

No.. you need a program that does this... or have someone specially SCRIPT it for you.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Is there a way to make it so people can fill out a form and A auto system make a

Karen thaNKS....... but If I go searching all over google for a program will the basic vodahost plan host it?
      Sincerly Leescatnet

Comment

Most of the time... long as it isnt a gaming site.. social site etc.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

thanks karen just making sure so I don't get the boot from my vodahoist account. god bless ya karen.
          Sincerly Leescatnet

Comment

sorry to be a pest everyone but I'M NOT that good at google searching. so if you guys can point me to any software/program that would be nice.
            Sincerly Leescatnet

Comment

Should i like make the password protected folder and install it for you too?

Come on.. work with us.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
              X