Problem with html view

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with html view

Hi I seem to have a glitch? either with my program or my computer? as every time I try to view my html view nothing shows up until I push cancel and then I can see it behind the layout page? (page with all the white boxes - 3 across, multiple down) sorry not computer literate :) but I can't access it at all and just comes up with error on page. Can anyone please tell me how to fix it so my pop up window actually pops up and doesn't get embedded behind the layout page? It was working before I upgraded my version of vodahost to the latest and now isn't???? I have the same problem when I hit the insert embedded media button, it doesn't appear to be working until I hit cancel and then I can see it behind the white boxes again on the layout page but again can't access it. Thanks! :) Nicola www.thecollarguy.com

Re: Problem with html view

Try disabling your popup blocker and click ok to view the active x.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks for your suggestion Karen :) The features work perfectly well on all my other pages, just not my home page which is what I am trying to edit at the moment so hopefully customer support will be able to sort it out for me soon.

Comment

Then its probably some script you have on the page.

And this is a soho page correct? So its going to be different than blue voda.

You will need to download and install the latest java platform on your computer.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X