image boxes and light boxes wont show when published

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• image boxes and light boxes wont show when published

Hello i created a gallery page of lightbox images and they are all saved as jpegs when i preview in browser they show good but when i publish them they do not show at all you can view this at motownisshowtown.com click the support service button on left side

Also i created a gallery page of image boxes and when i preview them they show good but when i publish them some of the pictures show but most don't. these are also saved as jpegs
    need some help with this problem
    you can view this by clicking on the talent in michigna button on left side and click on actors or actresses

Re: image boxes and light boxes wont show when published

on the first one i believe it is the way you saved the pictures. i would have named the pictures like this:
    z_businesses_DP_makeup.jpg
    z_businesses_prophouse.jpg
    z_businesses_actors_studio.jpg

as for the second part you should always name your files with small letters, no spaces and no symbols. when you want to separate the words use the underscore key and make your names as small as possible.

try renaming one and see if it publishes and then go to the next one.

good luck
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Re: image boxes and light boxes wont show when published

Loaded at this end, although it did take 25 seconds. Reduce the physical size & kb's of your images. Dont use the blue handles to reduce images.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
      X