Lost images!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost images!!

I have been onto my pages this morning to update them to find that many images are missing, I had a row of thumb nail images at the top of every page, they have gone, also I now have white boxes which say (image not found)
    Any idea why this is or the cause.
    Just seems a bit strange that i have this problem on every page.
    Alison

http://www.cakeswithadifference.net

Re: Lost images!!

Originally posted by ajlamond
    I have been onto my pages this morning to update them to find that many images are missing, I had a row of thumb nail images at the top of every page, they have gone, also I now have white boxes which say (image not found)
    Any idea why this is or the cause.
    Just seems a bit strange that i have this problem on every page.
    Hi Alison, your pages are ok. and the thumbs are in place. It might have been simply a download problem. try it again
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Also refresh your browser by pressing F5 some times
      Navaldesign
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi, The problem is in Blue Voda not with the web site, all the images across the top of every page have gone!
        plus some others.
        thanks for your help
        Alison

http://www.cakeswithadifference.net

Comment

Originally posted by ajlamond
          Hi, The problem is in Blue Voda not with the web site, all the images across the top of every page have gone!
          plus some others.
          thanks for your help
          You have probably moved in some way the pics from their original folder. Or you might have renamed the folder itself. Do a computer search to see where they are.
          Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
          X