Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Menu bar appears different on different websites

Hello,
    The design of my website is such that I have a menu bar which abuts a border. I have tested the website on multiple computers both mac and PC and on every computer is has appeared as I want it to, within the border. I looked at the site on another mac yesterday and the menu bar extended over the border. Why is this that a menu bar would appear different on different computers? It does not make sense to me that it would look like it should on most computers but not right on some? How can I fix this?

Thanks,
    Chris

(the problem is: the bar extends over the blue border to the right slightly. So the y in biography is not contained within the blue but beyond it)

Re: Menu bar appears different on different websites

Screen resolution plays into this.. perhaps theirs was set to larger/less dpi's than your screen or newer screens. Not much you can do about it, except design middle of the board and for the most visitors.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Menu bar appears different on different websites

amm i'm sorry but i'm new ad this so i don't no nothing hoe do i get started..?? i am in whit everything i got homework.. but it is Built a website and i am reading but i need more help..

Comment

Working...
      X