Web Brower Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web Brower Issue

THIS IS A MESSAGE I HAVE HAD FROM SOFTWARE DEVELOPER CAN ANYONE ADVISE ME WHAT TO DO AS I HAVE INTERNET EXPLORER 6

THE WEB PAGES LOOK EXACTLY AS I PLANNED THEM AND THIS IS THE FIRST I HAVE HEARD ABOUT THIS.

REGARDS

CHRIS WATTS

By the way in Gecko browsers (Mozilla, Firefox) the page does not display
    properly or even all the information. I have sent you an image separately of
    what you see in Firefox. Firefox is web standards compliant, Internet
    Explorer isn't though a lot of people code for it and it's better at displaying
    pages which aren't strictly compliant. It looks fine in IE.

Thanks ever so much again.

Gale Andrews

Re: Web Brower Issue

Please upload the URL and i will have a look. However, looking at my stats, 99% of my visitors have IE.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

http://www.softwareeditorial.com/

Thanks

Chris Watts

Comment

Your page looks the same both in IE and Firefox. Don't know about other browsers.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you for looking into this for me, it always concerns me when I get issues like that, especially as i spend so much time on presentation.

I appreciate your time and effort in doing this for me

Regards

Chris Watts

Comment

You are welcome
            Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
            X