Adding a multi track player..how

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding a multi track player..how

Hello guys!..kindly assist me..I am hoping to add a multi-track player to my church site...preferrably a windows media player one..that gives me a track listing to toggles songs if need be..Or somethng of similar user-riendly standard..if there's any out there..kindly point me in the correct direction..I am no computer wiz..when it comes to all these html scripts and all..anythng simpler for me to jus drop in would be great..the BV win media player would hve sufficed..but problem..it doesnt give a track listing..

Re: Adding a multi track player..how

There are several FLASH players that handle this very well.. many free although they require a link to them to use it. Just google flash music players.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I have a similar problem - I used the BV wmp add in (Insert, Advanced WMP ), but wanted more than one sound file on my page, in different places, that the user can select to play. Problem is when i load the page it starts playing all the sound files at once, even though I have unchecked the box saying auto start. I don't understand this, can anyone help please.

Comment

You can upload your tracks & use this.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

i am not very experienced at web building so forgive me if i am on the wrong track, but it looks like that puts all the sound files in one place. i need something that attaches a sound to each picture - saying what is on the flash card if you like, but if i put each word on as a separate wmp insert, they all play at once when i load the page.
          thanks

Comment

Working...
          X