Scrolling thumbnails..pic gallery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scrolling thumbnails..pic gallery

Hie folks..i did a pic gallery..using iframe and thumbnails..the simple click and image change..and its good..But i want to add a gazzilion more thumbnails..bt the space is limited ofcourse..I wondered how I could make the thumnails scroll..either left to right or top to bottom inorder to accommodate more thmbnails...is there a way to..for newbeeies like me..here is my site so far.. http://lighthousechapel-stevenage.com

Re: Scrolling thumbnails..pic gallery

Youd need to do this most likely with a slideshow. Dynamic drive can provide several examples and also there are several flash slideshow software available. Just google them. I believe there is also a converyor belt one included in bv. Any of these would most likely work better than a pic gallery.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Scrolling thumbnails..pic gallery

You can also do it with TWO iframes. One for the thumbs and one for the main picture. Set the link of the thumbs to open in the iframe.

Here is a an example i have built some years back: http://www.navaldesign.info/Italiano...ull_nr_11.html
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X