browser problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• browser problem

finally got my site to work everyone else can see it apart from me on my computer and i cant conect to my control panel for some reason i cant connect to my server has anyone got an idea on what the problem maybe
    cheers

Re: browser problem

Please let us know your domain
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

the domain is www.bangonbaits.com

Comment

yes you are caching very badly

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

sorry mate i,m sort of a beginner to this what is caching and how do i fix it

Comment

Originally posted by westham
            sorry mate i,m sort of a beginner to this what is caching and how do i fix it
            Caching is the tendency of your browser to bring up pages already memorized when you visit a site, to avoid loosing time in download. If a page is updated recently, it might bring up the old page. So if you tried to see your pages at a moment when they weren't there and you got a "Page not found" , your browser might just bring up the same even after you actually got your pages published. Try refreshing pressing F5 some times whilst you're on your page, and if that doesn't work, then use this cache cleaner: http://www.ccleaner.com/
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
            X