Scroll bars not showing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scroll bars not showing

Hello, I received few complains about my index page on this website: www.westpenndentalcenter.com
    They said on square monitor they can not see my facebook box, and also they do not see scroll bars to scroll to the side.
    Is it because site is to big or is there a way to turn of scroll bar options and i accidentally have done it?

Please let me how does it work for you if you have square monitor.

Thanks

Re: Scroll bars not showing

for me - on a "square" monitor with FF I have scroll bars.....BUT your page is way too big. You need to go to page properties & re-define the width. The top of the page is also 'cropped'.
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

It makes no difference whether you have a square or rectangular monitor.
      They are all the same when viewing a website.

It is how your browser has been optimized with all the plug-ins and add-ons installed which is more important.

I see your page and the Face Book placeholder but only an empty blank space inside.

All your text links are at the bottom of your page.

You can cater for some of the surfers some of the time, but you cant cater for all the surfers all the time.

It is up to them to optimized their own PC.
      www.siapamoyanganda.com/
      Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
      State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

I like that, Yeah so I adjust it a bit to make it not as wide. Will work on details later. Thank you.

Comment

I had the same problem THNX!

Comment

Working...
          X