Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I make the extra photos display and how do I make my products display without

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I make the extra photos display and how do I make my products display without

having to click on browse categories. My site is www.campingtentsbydu-we.com I added 15 products in four categories. Supposedly a category on each of four different pages. However, i had to have done something wrong because nothing like that is happening. I had to add images and names to each page and then add the browse category button. Yet, when you click on browse categories, a random sample of 5 of the fifteen products come up and you have to click on the category name in order to bring up the category that is supposed to be on that page. When you click on the picture, the description comes up but the extra photos that I added to each tent, do not.
    Please keep in mind that I am not the most computer literate person in the world so explainations have to be real simple.

Re: How do I make the extra photos display and how do I make my products display with

Your shopping cart and outer pages are two sepearate areas... they dont magically appear on outer pages.. U can however link straight into the cart

To add a product in the cart to an outer page.. drag and drop teh SHOPPING icon to the page.. and then select from the list displayed.. then it will appear on that page.

Tutorials are here
    Get your free soholaunch pro along with hundreds of soholaunch templates from Vodahost web hosting.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: How do I make the extra photos display and how do I make my products display with

Thanxs a million.

Comment

I still have a problem though. You fixed one big one, but the main selling feature of these tents is that they do not look like tents inside. Therefore the extra photos are important. And I still cannot get them to show up. They do so on the first two products but not on the rest of them. Again what simple little thing did I miss?
        Again this is for www.campingtentsbydu-we.com
        Last edited by Roni Lee; 08-29-2009, 06:29 AM. Reason: Forgot to add my id.

Comment

Where are you talking about? In the cart? You add them on the image tab.. theres a add more photos on the right.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

I did add them there, but when you click on them, the full description comes up and a bar saying more information. But you cannot get that bar to open up and so you cannot see the extra pictures that I added. I want to know how to rectify that.

Comment

Without SEEING teh specific page.. or seeing that you correctly loaded them .. and that they are correctly named and are web friendly.. No answer. I suspect your version of soho is not updated correctly, you have NOT filled out all needed info in the webmaster area like ftp etc..

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Thanks for all your help. I went to the product images tab and added a full-size image to each one, as that was the only thing different from the first two and the last thirteen. And it worked. I don't know why but it worked and that is all that I wanted. So Thanxs again.

Comment

long as its working...

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                  291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
                  X