Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cannot install plugins

Hi there,

I recently purchased a plugin (floating menu). It's on my desktop at the moment as a folder. Can anyone please give me step by step instruction on how to install it to my soho?

Thanks

Re: cannot install plugins

Originally posted by hashin View Post
    Hi there,

I recently purchased a plugin (floating menu). It's on my desktop at the moment as a folder. Can anyone please give me step by step instruction on how to install it to my soho?

Thanks
    I am getting this message whenever I try to load it through Plugin Manager "Cannot install this plugin because it does not appear to be licensed for this domain (www.curvedhills.com) or server (voda35.voda35.com). "

Comment

You need to put in a support ticket at vodahost for soho to fix the license issue

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

thanks for your quick reply,

I have done so but have been told to contact the plugin maker about this. The problem is, how do I contact the plugin maker without signing up for a new account (soho partners account?).

Comment

In order to download it.. you create an account. This info should have been sent and you should have been made to login at that point.

I misread and thought you said SOHO was not licensed.. if its the plugin not licensed, you need to contact the maker or try to redownload it after you have signed in.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X