Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok, I'm new here and I need a lot of help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, I'm new here and I need a lot of help.

I have been watching all the videos to learn as much as I can.

Here's my problem. I had loaded B2 Evolution from Fantastico onto my public folder, since I didn't assign it under a subfolder. So, that was my main page that was showing up.

Then I created a new index page that I want displayed, which includes a form in it. I followed the steps that allow the form to work correctly, but now my main page has an error message:
    Warning: main(/home/frebdayd/public_html/b2evocore/_main.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/frebdayd/public_html/index.php on line 20

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/home/frebdayd/public_html/b2evocore/_main.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/frebdayd/public_html/index.php on line 20

How do I set the right home page and still make the form work properly?

This is probably a dumb questions, but please bear with me as this is all new to me.

The domain name is www.platinumcoachingseries.com

Thank you in advance.
    Alex Navas
    www.platinumcoachingseries.com
    www.theplatinumagent.com
    www.viphomeowner.com

Re: Ok, I'm new here and I need a lot of help.

Originally posted by AlexN
    I have been watching all the videos to learn as much as I can.

Here's my problem. I had loaded B2 Evolution from Fantastico onto my public folder, since I didn't assign it under a subfolder. So, that was my main page that was showing up.

Then I created a new index page that I want displayed, which includes a form in it. I followed the steps that allow the form to work correctly, but now my main page has an error message:
    Warning: main(/home/frebdayd/public_html/b2evocore/_main.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/frebdayd/public_html/index.php on line 20

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/home/frebdayd/public_html/b2evocore/_main.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/frebdayd/public_html/index.php on line 20

How do I set the right home page and still make the form work properly?

This is probably a dumb questions, but please bear with me as this is all new to me.

The domain name is www.platinumcoachingseries.com

Thank you in advance.
    Maybe that's because you have also created and uploaded a "main.php" page to process your form info. It gets in conflict with the "main.php" of B2 Evolution. And i'm afraid that if it is so, you have lost your B2 Evolution page.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

That is fine. I don't really need the B2 Evolution page any longer since I am now using WordPress under /blog. What should I do now?
      Alex Navas
      www.platinumcoachingseries.com
      www.theplatinumagent.com
      www.viphomeowner.com

Comment

Originally posted by AlexN
        That is fine. I don't really need the B2 Evolution page any longer since I am now using WordPress under /blog. What should I do now?
        Uninstall B2 Evolution. See if WordPress can be installed on a folder of it's own.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X