help with new project please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with new project please

Everyone has seen Holmes on Homes where he has to go in and fix what some other contractor has ruined. This is a wonderful show but they never say who the bad contractor is. I have bought contractors-hell.com and want a program where people can tell others what happened to them and actually NAME the contractor so others do not get scammed the way that they did. Does anyone have a suggestion as to what program to use to let these people post that has a searchable title function. Thank you.
    Professional Websites Online

Re: help with new project please

Try using a forum... Peopel can discuss any an everything and SMF forums comes with a search...
    http://site-wars.com The Ultimate site for Gamers!

Comment

That's a great idea! However, if you do not have the knowledge and understanding of writing complex scripts, you'll need to hire someone since the free codes out there are pretty limited and it sounds like you need something that would probably grow national/international... I would get on the ball and have professionals do this for you (both the site and the marketing) if you have the money to fork out... but if it is down right, you could possibly earn a lot on GOOD contractors advertising on your site. It's a great place to market their business as credited good contractors. Too bad, a lot of people will lose work if your dream comes true lol;) Although Angie's List does this type of service already...

p.s.

I wouldn't go publicizing my ideas (ask without giving details of unprotected intellectual property) unless you have it protected somehow or someone with the knowledge or finacial backing would take advantage of your idea before you...
      Mr. Big Paw
      Somewhere in the CO mountains
      Big Paw Services

Comment

Originally posted by lugial23803 View Post
        Try using a forum... Peopel can discuss any an everything and SMF forums comes with a search...
        Forums each have RULES that spell out what can and cannot be posted! And, all forums scripts come with a "Search" function (SMF, phpBB, vBulletin, phpNuke, etc.) - it is a way to manage the archived content and not just a "User convenience"!

However, the suggestion to use a Forum is a good one, as it will provide the best all-round foundation for Users to leave their comments and find the information they seek in a manner they are familiar with.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X