Meta Tags?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meta Tags?

Hi, my website http://www.9-5breaker.com/ is published and when i type the address in Google it appears but I keep hearing that meta tags have something to do with search engine optimisation. I at the moment have nothing typed in, in my meta tags section on bluevoda (page properties). This is a big question but is anyone able to explain to me what meta tags are, how do i make one for my website, what they do etc...please remember your talking to a person who has no idea about this.. please write back in very very simple terms.

Thanks in advance

Re: Meta Tags?

Hi 9-5. Go to any page of your website, right-click your mouse to open a window. Click on the page properties option, click on Meta Tags, in here you have to type keywords associated with the page you are in and its description. Now to one of the moderators, where do I find the meta title window?

Comment

Hi Mkhulu100

Before you click on the Meta Tags, look at the window. The title tag is right
      in front of you.

Hi 9-5breaker

Click on Understanding SEO
      Doable Personal Finance

Comment

lmao whose website is that? Google dunt like it much! Never mind i removed the link

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

thanks karen for laughing at my website...what do you mean google doesnt like it and that you have removed the link ??????

thanks

Comment

Working...
          X