Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Voda to Soholaunch

Hoping someone can help.

I have created my website with Blue Voda which and I'm very happy with how it's turned out - although still not completed. I've added Mal's Ecart for the Shopping Cart but have found this is getting tedious and maybe I should have used Soholaunch.

Anyway, I didn't want to erase the Blue Voda site so I created a sub-domain and installed Soholaunch in there. My question is this - once I have had a play around with Soholaunch and decide I prefer it, can it be transferred to my main domain? I'm just not ready to get rid of the Blue Voda site until I have worked out Soholaunch and make a decision on which site builder I want to use.

Thanks in anticipation!

Donna

www.deezeedesigns.com.au

Re: Blue Voda to Soholaunch

yes with some work you can move it to the main dmain.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks for answering my question Karen. Now I am wondering if you or someone else will be able to tell me how to actually do that!

I have had a play around with Soholaunch and have created a site on my sub-domain and I have to say that I am IN LOVE - it was so much easier. I wasn't sure how to name it and called it www.soho.deezeedesigns.com.au so now I would like to shift it to the main domain www.deezeedesigns.com.au and get rid of the site I have started in Blue Voda - it's a couple of months of work down the drain but I"m finding Soholaunch to be much better and more what I need.

Thanks in anticipation!

Donna

Comment

Well if you havent built much.. then id delete all the blue voda stuff, uninstall soho from the sub domain.. and then reinstall it in the main domain

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Thanks for the quick response Karen.

Is this something I can do myself or do I need to put in a support ticket.

Once I uninstall Soholaunch, will I be able to download again or will they think I'm trying to get it twice? Probably really dumb questions so I apologise but I'm very new to this.

Comment

You should be able to do it all yourself... it should just count the installation and if there isnt one found it should install just fine.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
            X