Site construction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site construction

Mkhulu100 of http://enitiate.co.za (not yet published on BV server). I have a couple pf questions to ask:

1) Each time I look for "Post New Thread" button I struggle to find it. Is it me or it is not always available for clicking?
    2) Forms. I have inserted 2 forms in my site and I want a facility to validate/verify email addresses before success or error page. How do I do this? Also on forms, I have four Radio buttons which I have paired. 2 are preset. Initially when I tested them on Page Preview they were working fine. However, now only one radio button in shown in preset on Page Preview, and this leads to mulfuntioning of all the 4 radio buttons. On realising this, I removed all the 4 buttons, reinserted them again and preset 2 as before, but the problem still persists. I don't know what I did wrong. Please help.
    3) When I page preview all my 22 pages they are left indented, and yet I centered all of them in Page Properties. Please help.

Re: Site construction

1... yes its always there.. to find your posts click on your user name top left..statistics and all posts by you...

2...in the form box for the email click on the tabs.. i think its the last one where you require the email and its type make sure its EMAIL you checked

3. did you build them all to the top left of bv? if not they will be off center even when u tick that box.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X