Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about Vodahits readiness report.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Vodahits readiness report.

Hello everyone,
    I would like to thank everyone who has help me out throughout the year (Especially Karen Mac) without your help I would not be up and running, and making a little bit of money I might add.

My question today is this; In the Vodahits readiness report it says that my website has Javascript blocks. It goes on to explain how to fix it but I don't understand the instructions. Does anyone know what javascript blocks is and how to fix it ??

Thanks
    www.travelingtoddlers.com

Re: Question about Vodahits readiness report.

Lemme save you some time and frustration ....

Basically, Mark, the readiness report is simply informing you that your web pages contain a "block" of scripted code rather than a coded script within the page code itself: Blue Voda requires you to create a "box" (either HTML or Flash) in which you then paste your code --- be it a script for a Menu, a lightshow, an image or mouse effect, etc.
    This is the nature of Blue Voda and what is required to make it an easier tool to use to create websites with --- otherwise you would "write in code" your pages in a single sheet (so to speak).

You can ignore the 'announcement' as it will not negatively impact the results you achieve with the Search Engines. The Report is specifically structured to give note to every aspect of your web page, to "highlight" each element, in order to give you opportunity to decide if/what action to take, and the tool used to create these reports makes no exception for Blue Voda or other WYSIWYG type generators.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Exactly! It is simply a 'notice' that gives an instance about his Menu system.
        Nothing to worry about .... and further proof that the SE's are evolving to begin to follow the URL's in scripts as well (which may soon end the need to have 'breadcrumb' links on pages that use dynamic navigation scripts)!

Eγώ Ευχαριστώ, General ... Sometimes my posts are not as eloquent as they could be and other supporting resources helps!
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X