Logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logo

I made a logo in Blue Voda. I uploaded it to my soholaunch. But it went into unclassified files and I do not know how to get it out. I thought it would upload as an image. How do I make it an image file? My site is Camping Tents by Du-We.com

Re: Logo

when you preview it in bv, right click, save as, and then save as gif or png..

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I am sorry. I don't really know what you are talking about. Right Click does not bring up any choice to save. And file brings up a choice to save or not but only as a bvp.

Comment

Karen's right. When you're ready to save the logo, click the Preview icon. On that page you can right click the logo to save it.
        CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
        CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
        CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Thanxs very much. I don't often get things down pat until there has been some repetition. I guess that comes with the age. 60 is really not the time to start learning about computers and such. But then, there is also the adage that better late than never.

Comment

Yes, I'm afraid 58 is the age for learning computers. You missed it by two years. You're doomed. But we'll take that into account and repeat as necessary. Welcome and best wishes with your site!
            CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
            CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
            CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Thanxs. I definitely believe that it is going to be a pleasure working with you guys.

Comment

Working...
              X