Navigation bar freezing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navigation bar freezing

Hi I have a problem here. I want to use Navigation Bar, so I open it, write down the names and links but everytime I want to change the properties (colors etc) it completely freeze and I have to restart my computer. I use Win98. Thanks for answers
    Tuhyk Inside!

Re: Navigation bar freezing

Originally posted by Tuhyk
    Hi I have a problem here. I want to use Navigation Bar, so I open it, write down the names and links but everytime I want to change the properties (colors etc) it completely freeze and I have to restart my computer. I use Win98. Thanks for answers
    The problem has been brought up from two more members. The reason is usually that you either run at the same time a very resource heavy application, (even if it runs in background) or that your computer has low memory / little disk space
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Win98, that could be the issue..even though BV works on everything from 95
      on up...98 had some serious issues..thats why microsoft pulled it from the market.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Yeah that's it. When I close all running application it works perfectly. Thanks a lot. BlueVoda is great and poweful tool
        Tuhyk Inside!

Comment

Working...
        X