Page width

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Page width

Sorry if this has been covered before but......

I have viewed my web pages on several different monitors. My 15 inch monitor at home is set to 800X600 res and it fits fine. At work we have 19 inch monitors set to 800X600 and there is a space (approx 1 inch) on both sides of my page as it is set to center in browser. Then I go to a friends house that has a 17" monitor set to 1024X768 res and the same
    space is present.

Page properties are set to 800X600.

Question- is there a way (code/script) to have the web page fit the
    screen or currently used resolution automatically? I have viewed other web pages on multiple screens/monitors and there is no space on either side. It seems to just "fit" what ever screen or resolution that is set.

Thanks-
    Andy
    http://netisopen.com
    PHP- is a blast!

Re: Page width

BV uses an absolute coordinates system that doesn't allow for automatic resizing. Soho uses a dynamic layout and templates and will fit the page in any case.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X