Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A database php script that i can integrate with my website published by bluevoda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A database php script that i can integrate with my website published by bluevoda

Hi,

I need you to make php scrip that i can insert into into my current bluevoda website.

It allows visitor to input comments, positive and negative rating of an item. Many positive comments will make the item a high ranking(for example, top 10) and negative comments by visitors will make the items a low ranking.

It also allows administrator like myself to easily insert an item for the users to review the items. Of course, i will use my bluevoda to insert pictures, details and links to the items.

As i am already comfortable using bluevoda to do website, this script must be able to integrate smoothly into bluevoda.

I am currently using phpmyadmin to manage the database, so the php script should also use that to do it.

Lastly but most importantly, please quote me the price for doing that.

My vodahost account ID is 14948.

Re: A database php script that i can integrate with my website published by bluevoda

More details are required to provide such a quotation, and, anyway, these issues can't be discussed on the forum.

if you wish, you can contact me privately.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X