Immediate help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immediate help needed

I have posted this as a reply to my previous thread in regard to moving images but as it recieved no response, thought it better that I submit again as a new thread.

I have sumbitted my site www.weddinginsuranceireland.com to Yahoo but when testing the URL could not find the site instead, the original thread 'moving images' has come on a Yahoo search.

In other words, the original post is now showing a thread from this Forum.

I have no idea as to why this should happen nor, how to get rid of it.........any suggestions please?

By the way, I installed Wordpress yesterday and that may have had some influence over matters.

Dek

Re: Immediate help needed

LOL.. Yahoo will list you when its ready. You can install every program in fantastico with no effect.

The SE often lists this forum and posts in its search results. They spider here often. Thats where there is a clause in the terms of service that you should read before posting,,,because this happens.

You need to read about SEO and marketing your site and not worry so much that yahoo lists you here.. thats good, means they will spider you too ....and soon probably

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks Karen, you can imagine my surprise as a new comer!

Support got rid of it for me and fixed the other probs.

Now trying to tackle all of the issues in regard to SEO's and marketing; there's a heck of a lot to learn!

Dek

Comment

Hi,

"I have no idea as to why this should happen nor, how to get rid of it.........any suggestions please?"

This forum is being indexed by all the Bots on the internet, which is good for everybody.

Place an url to your website as your signature in your threads and the Bots will also visit your website to have it indexed.

You need the Yahoo Slurp and Google Bot and Bling to index your website pages so the pages can be found when somebody makes a search in their browser.
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
        X