Form reply

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form reply

Ok, i know this has been posted before but i can't fidn the post so will someone kindly enough to tell me how to do this...

when a person registers on my form and submits it, when the form gets sent to me can i have a auto reply back to the person?
    The Forced Cannot Beat the Willing...

Re: Form reply

Originally posted by Trigger004
    Ok, i know this has been posted before but i can't fidn the post so will someone kindly enough to tell me how to do this...

when a person registers on my form and submits it, when the form gets sent to me can i have a auto reply back to the person?
    There is the hard way, and the easy way. the hard way is to have an autoresponder part in your script. But you will need SMTP autentication to do this, or you will not be able to send the autoresponder email. If you want to go this way, then have a look at the Tips & Tricks section of the Forum, at the Tell A Friend script. It uses SMTP autentication. You can copy and modify the code you will find there.

The easy way: create an email account to use only with your form. Then go in your CP and create an autoresponder for this email account. Give it the message that you want to send to your visitors.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign
      There is the hard way, and the easy way. the hard way is to have an autoresponder part in your script. But you will need SMTP autentication to do this, or you will not be able to send the autoresponder email. If you want to go this way, then have a look at the Tips & Tricks section of the Forum, at the Tell A Friend script. It uses SMTP autentication. You can copy and modify the code you will find there.

The easy way: create an email account to use only with your form. Then go in your CP and create an autoresponder for this email account. Give it the message that you want to send to your visitors.
      ok for the easy part, can u explain again for me, i don't really understand what CP is?
      The Forced Cannot Beat the Willing...

Comment

CP is cPanel, it is a comprehensive admin backend for your site. To get there open your browser and type in:

It will prompts you for your username and password which was emailed to you.

Register/Login Script
        Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Working...
        X