hyperlink contact,opening in mail to form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hyperlink contact,opening in mail to form

hello guys,I managed hyperlink email adress on me on my pages www.hlasyzbasy.com if you can go there,you will see menu bar called ''kontakty'' which means contacts in Czech...click on it,there is my hyperlinked email adress...everythings works so far...but when you click on my hyperlinked adress there will open the mail to form...BUT I need there would be pretyped my emailadres in that form..Do you know how to do it????? Thanks a lot Petra

Re: hyperlink contact,opening in mail to form

Im not sure what you mean.. your form automatically goes to you from what you put in the properties.

If you want your email visible then put it in a text box outside of the form.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by Karen Mac View Post
      Im not sure what you mean.. your form automatically goes to you from what you put in the properties.

If you want your email visible then put it in a text box outside of the form.

Karen
      Thanks Karen but I dont know If I explained this well,when the form mail-to open,its blank,but I need there would be pretyped my email adress as a receiver...so the sender will not have to remember my email adres,it will be there already,he will just write a subject and message.Thanks a lot for your patience

Comment

you would type whatever you want it to say

EMAIL ME

and then hilight it and click the hyper link button and change to MAIL TO: and type in your email address

Is this what you want?

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X