Publishing my pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishing my pages

If after publishing my web pages I want to go in and make changes and/or additions, how do I do this??

Re: Publishing my pages

You open the relevant page in BlueVoda. Make any changes you want to make and then publish. the most recently publishe page overwrites the old one.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I want to publish my site but by provider gave me an FTP host and not an IP address. How do I found out what the IP address is or can I also publish to an FTP host ?

Thanks,

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by hermem
        I want to publish my site but by provider gave me an FTP host and not an IP address. How do I found out what the IP address is or can I also publish to an FTP host ?

Thanks,

Mike
        If you use BlueVoda, you can only publish on Vodahost servers. B will not work outside Vodahost. Consider purchasing one. There are lots of advantages.

Click Here to create your VodaHost account.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X