X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Page Questions

Hey everyone.

Ok, here is a question that has been possibly asked before. Do you have to pay for each page you create on your site? Or just the main site itself?

How much is it again to publish your site?

And once you publish it, can you get a website domain name such as: WWW.EXAMPLE.COM?

Thanks again.

Re: Page Questions

No, you don't have to pay a fee for each page. The 9.95 a month (or 95.40 a year) is the only cost. You can host as many pages as you want and update them (publish again) as many times as you want as long as you don't go over the 300 gigs bandwidth (very had unless you have thousands of users a day)

You can host as many websites as you want, either using vodahostdomains or any other domain registrar.

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Please note that you must first purchase a hosting plan and then publish, not the other way round. If you Join Vodahost, you get free a domain name, and lots of free software, that include Bluevoda (it will not work on other hostingcompanies' servers), Vodahost's top quality desktop WYSIWYG websitebuilder, Soholaunch, one of the best server side site builders, as well as Photogallery scripts, Forums scripts, , Shopping Cart and so on. at the moment of ordering, you must choose your domain name. You can have unlimited domains with one account.

Click Here to create your VodaHost account.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Well, I downloaded the website Voda builder. I've built my pages, and am now ready to publish them and set up the account. Does that sound correct?

Comment

100% correct
          Nyoman

Comment

Working...
          X