Just a quick hello to old friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a quick hello to old friends

Not posted in ages and just wanted to say hello to all the people I used to share gossip and a laugh with. Still has to be the best forum I ever joined and can't thank the people who really helped me here when I was starting out.

Especially

Navaldesign

Beth

Karen Mac

Ladyeye

David

And many more......... Your help will never be forgotten.

And to all the people that made it a fun place to be with some hilarous posts, you all know who you are.

I have a few sites now that are doing very well and without landing on here that would not have been possible and I met so many great people along the way.

To voda and all who sail in her
    www.anxietynomore.co.uk
    The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
    Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
    Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Re: Just a quick hello to old friends

Originally posted by karel View Post
    Not posted in ages and just wanted to say hello to all the people I used to share gossip and a laugh with. Still has to be the best forum I ever joined and can't thank the people who really helped me here when I was starting out.

Especially

Navaldesign

Beth

Karen Mac

Ladyeye

David

And many more......... Your help will never be forgotten.

And to all the people that made it a fun place to be with some hilarous posts, you all know who you are.

I have a few sites now that are doing very well and without landing on here that would not have been possible and I met so many great people along the way.

To voda and all who sail in her

Hello Paul...(Batman....lol)..... yes it's been awhile since you last been here... and it's great to have you back....

as for myself I haven't been here much lately.... been busy with work....lol....

as you can see not many of our Alien Family have been around lately... and as for our drinks lady... looks like she jump ship.....lol....and she wanted to fly my Spaceship...?????......

well maybe they will come back soon.... they all seem to be having too much fun on FB.....

Once again welcome back .... and lets get this ship flying again...lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
    Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
    www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

Originally posted by Astraltraveller View Post
      Hello Paul...(Batman....lol)..... yes it's been awhile since you last been here... and it's great to have you back....

as for myself I haven't been here much lately.... been busy with work....lol....

as you can see not many of our Alien Family have been around lately... and as for our drinks lady... looks like she jump ship.....lol....and she wanted to fly my Spaceship...?????......

well maybe they will come back soon.... they all seem to be having too much fun on FB.....

Once again welcome back .... and lets get this ship flying again...lol

I'm With You Guys!!!!!
      Sharon Chajin

Comment

Hello Paul.. I have been more absent than not myself but its good to hear you're doing well... All the best...
        Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Hey Karel long time no see! Im still here and kicking.. Great to hear from you.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Nice to see a few familiar faces still around guys and gals

Good health to you all and I hope things are going well.

Astral keep spreading the laughter

Sharon probably the first person I remember on here, hope your well.

Sedona a nicer mild mannered person you could not meet

Karen, still saying it as it is I hope

I don't know if you remember a post asking people to help and encourage me to get fit and lose some weight? Well I went through some hell and managed to finish a 10k in under an hour whilst running it all and raised quite a lot for charity.

Here are some pics, that's me on picture 3 and 4 with the grey **** t-shirt on pre race.
            www.anxietynomore.co.uk
            The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
            Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
            Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

Working...
            X