Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving questions

Hello

I am very impressed with BlueVoda but have a few questions about moving over.
    1. I have 15 websites on my current host. Will I be charged a setup fee for each domain name I transfer over, or just for the initial account setup?
    2. Will there be "domain name mapping" fees or any fees involved in moving all of the domains?
    3. Several of my sites utilize Mambo CMS. Do you have a utility for migrating Myslq databases and content?

Thank you in advance.

Re: Moving questions

Hi rnakoneshny

1. I have 15 websites on my current host. Will I be charged a setup fee for each domain name I transfer over, or just for the initial account setup?

There is no setup fee with Vodahost, as long as you signup for at least 1 year. Vodahost sets up your main account, then you add the rest of your domain names in your account as addon domains, using your Control Panel. To transfer to Vodahost you can either point your name servers to the Vodahost servers. If your current registrar has provided you with a Control Panel, you can do the pointing your self entering your CP. If not, give them a call. Pointing is a no cost procedure. Transfering (which means that you transfer not only the hosting but also the domain name registering) is also something that you can take care of yourself with your current registrar, or have Vodahost do it for you with a minimum fee ( aprox. $6 per domain)

2. Will there be "domain name mapping" fees or any fees involved in moving all of the domains?

The above answer covers this also

3. Several of my sites utilize Mambo CMS. Do you have a utility for migrating Myslq databases and content?

Not sure, but i don't think there is a Vodahost tool. Surely *****, the Admin, will point you to the wright direction.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X