Please Help me to center my pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help me to center my pages

Hi, I use a 19" screen to make myWeb site & have centered any pages I have made with Right click mouse & checked the box for center in browser, & have also switched on the page & grid guidlines.
    When viewing on a 15" monitor the site is perfect. When I view with my 19" monitor everything is on the left of the screen with a large white space to the right. Could you tell me how to center my Web site on all size screens.

Many thanks

Chris.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Re: Please Help me to center my pages

Originally posted by Collectors-info
    Hi, I use a 19" screen to make myWeb site & have centered any pages I have made with Right click mouse & checked the box for center in browser, & have also switched on the page & grid guidlines.
    When viewing on a 15" monitor the site is perfect. When I view with my 19" monitor everything is on the left of the screen with a large white space to the right. Could you tell me how to center my Web site on all size screens.

Many thanks

Chris.
    Please give me the URL so i can have a look
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks Navaldesign, someone posted the same question just after me & has solved the problem with the answer that was posted.
      But you may be able to help with one other problem. I want to set up an affiliates program for members that I have on my site, so if an existing member introduces a new member via word & mouth we want to pay the exsisting member a commission. So when the new member signs up we will force them to a drop down list on a joining form where we will have a a list of exsisting members with a link on their names to the affiliates software. PROBLEM is this only works on links outside the site. would you know a way around this.

Thanks

Chris.
      Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hi Chris,

I'm not sure that i understand what you mean. The product that is going to be sold is yours, or are the members sub-affiliates whilst you are the main affiliate? Please provide more info so i can see if i can help.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

What we would like to do is pay exsiting members of our site a commission to new members that they introduce. We hope to do this via an affiliates program. So when a newly introduced member joins they can say who recommended them by selecting a name from a list on our sites membership form. This name would have a tag to the affiliates program so we would know who introduced them, (all exsisting members will be part of the affiliates program). It seem most affiliate software works from links from outside, I.E. other sites, we would like one that works on our site & from outside sites as well. The reason for this, is a lot of our members dont have websites to place a link on & we wanted to pay our member a commission that recomended us via word & mouth.
          Do you think this would work if we placed our subscription form on a sub domain. Would the affiliates software think it was from outside our site.??
          Hope you can help.

Chris.
          Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

From what i know, the affiliate program tracking software (you are going to need something like this) just track the introducing person by an ID number. So the link should work both from inside and from outside your site. In the dropdown list you must create a link that keeps the ID tag of each member. At this point it's not relevant if the link comes from inside or outside your site.
            Navaldesign

Comment

Many thanks Navaldesign,
              will have a look into this.
              Chris.
              Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
              X