Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd website publishing query.

Hi there folks,

The answer to this query is probably so simple, I shall be embarrassed! I have just got a 2nd domain name, and organised the nameserver thing ok. My first website is with soholaunch, so my second one will be built in bv.so far so good. Do I need to create another ftp account in cpanelx in order to publish my pages?
    sorry for being a dimpkin!!!
    Salena

Re: 2nd website publishing query.

Originally posted by salenanewport
    Hi there folks,

The answer to this query is probably so simple, I shall be embarrassed! I have just got a 2nd domain name, and organised the nameserver thing ok. My first website is with soholaunch, so my second one will be built in bv.so far so good. Do I need to create another ftp account in cpanelx in order to publish my pages?
    sorry for being a dimpkin!!!
    Salena
    No, you don't need to. You have already set your nameservers. Now go in your CP and add your second domain as addon domain. When doing this, a new directory will be created. So when you publish from BV, just type in your upload window, the correct password (the one you set up when adding the addon domain) and in the folder field type in: public_html/newdomainfolder. "newdomainfolder" is the name of this addondomain. BV will publish directly there. Please be very careful, because Soho has it's index.php page in public_html.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi there,
      Many thanks for your quick reply. I have copied down what you've said and I shall follow it to the LETTER! watch this space. Many thanks.
      Salena

Comment

I dun it!!! thanks for the advice.

Salena

Comment

Working...
        X