Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• two quiries

hi two queiries need to be solve,

1. i want to use this website to make a directory listing for lawyers in india. is that permissible...would that be like reselling your space..i mean all i plan to do is place their details on my website.
    2. secondly if i wish to make a website for a thrid person if i design a website and help him host it through blue voda would that be violating your TOS.

many thanks
    chandni

Re: two quiries

[quote=chandni]hi two queiries need to be solve,

1. i want to use this website to make a directory listing for lawyers in india. is that permissible...would that be like reselling your space..i mean all i plan to do is place their details on my website.

That's ok as you describe it.

2. secondly if i wish to make a website for a thrid person if i design a website and help him host it through blue voda would that be violating your TOS.

No, that's quite ok for Vodahost. Consider joining the affiliate program so that you can also make some money from bringing in new customers
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

hello there thanks for ur clarification...one more question please now since u suggested about the affliate program...i did go through the details in the website...though not 100% sure ...i do realise i need to have a deposit of 10USD to start off with...presently if u could help me with this one....i want to host a website for my company and i have been informed of the M1 coupoun which i wish to utlise...so what would u advise me at this moment....is affliate program concerned anyways with me hosting the website.. i mean is it compulsory for me to have an account with u already...or can i just sign up with the same account for affliate progrm as well as my own website...and how to proceed for affilate program where i wish to host my own website as well and what r the charges for that...sorry if i sound a bit confuse...i am though.. waiting for ur early reply since i do not wish to miss the chance of m1 coupoun before it expires for today

many thans
      chandni

Comment

To enter the affiliate program you need to have already an account with Vodahost and a website. You can't signup with the affiliate program and then have your own site AND $65 commission. If it was so, everybody would have aan annual hosting for just $31 ($96 annual fee - $ 65 commission).
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X