• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• changing language in Vista

Hi everyone,
    Is there anyone out there who has had experience with
    these people or who have even tried it?
    I have Vista HP with a German OS & I'm English & not fluent in German. I would LOVE to have my OS in English!
    OK, now this is weird.......mz kezboard has suddenlz changed from German to English as I write this!!!!!!!____??
    The power of Voda.......let|s see what happens if I tzpe OS in English....and>
    no it stazs the same.
    Must go back to mz MS Word ^ see what|s going on there...........
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Re: changing language in Vista

......OK in case anyone's wondering? As you can see everything is back to normal????? 'y's where 'y's are supposed to be....so I don't know what that was all about LOL
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

In case you have another problem with Vista

Goto this link.......
      www.siapamoyanganda.com/
      Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
      State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

thanks Zuriatman, I picked up your same link from another post you made!
        Do you know anything about Vistalizator??

Comment

Working...
        X