Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about pictures

Hi,
    I just check my mail and see the news...your offering a $30.00 Dlls discount, It looks like You guys are getting better and better.
    I understand that I can buil a lot of pages once I get the service from You.
    My question is if I use thumnails for the pictures, how many of them can I set in every page? and how many pages can I build using about 25 photos in every page?

ThankYou very much!

Ruben Estrada.

Re: Question about pictures

Originally posted by Ruben Estrada
    Hi,
    I just check my mail and see the news...your offering a $30.00 Dlls discount, It looks like You guys are getting better and better.
    I understand that I can buil a lot of pages once I get the service from You.
    My question is if I use thumnails for the pictures, how many of them can I set in every page? and how many pages can I build using about 25 photos in every page?

ThankYou very much!

Ruben Estrada.
    You can set as many thumbnails in a page as practically feasible. Yoy have to make them no smaller than aprox 80x60 pixels, otherwise they get too small. Practically, you can have hundreds of pages. Just make sure not to make your pages too heavy or they will load very slowly.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

If you are asking is there a limit to how many image, how many webpage you can make there isnt. The only limit is you can't use more then your 12000 mb of space

Register/Login Script
      Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Well, thanks a lot to Naval Design and Watdaflip for your answers about the pictures and so on...now it looks more clear for me!

Thank You!

Ruben Estrada

Comment

Working...
        X