button problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• button problem

hi guys i have just started to use bv instead of dreamweaver, its great.

few probs tho;

i click on the button icon and get a button but how do i link that button to another page

also when i publish a test page the picture does not appear just a box with a red square

any help
    thanks
    johnny (ps. i have read the tuts a few times)

Re: button problem

got the pictures sorted just need help with the button

Comment

Originally posted by jabie5
      got the pictures sorted just need help with the button
      depends on whether you have used an advanced button or a menu bar. Please don't use the buttons in the Forms toolbar. They are only for Submiting or Resseting a form. The simpler way to link a page to another is to use the navigation bar tool, which is in the left hand lower toolbar. Click on the page and dragg. The standard toolbar with 4 buttons will appear. Double click it, to edit it. Please watch this tutorial: http://www.vodahost.com/DemoDemo/bvt4/08.htm

Also read the text UNDER the tutorial.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

When viewing my home page to test the navigations bars for the other pages like products.htlm or contactus.htlm,I,m getting "page cannot be displayed". With front page and can create a site and see it function from navigation button to navigation button having no problem with linking. Do I need a hosting site to see these pages display or I'm I doing something wrong to view how my pages are linking with the navigation bars?

Comment

In BV the links between pages are absolute links, so they will only work after publishing.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X