Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A drop down button that triggers another drop that opens a page with business links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A drop down button that triggers another drop that opens a page with business links

Hi there, Ive been trying to work this out for days... I am trying to create a drop down button that triggers another drop down button that opens a page with business links.
    i.e. one with states, which when you choose for example WA, a list of towns comes up just for WA on the next drop down button, and if you click on a town a page or list of business links or adverts shows up. I know how to create links and pages but the bit where one button triggers another etc has got me absolutely mind boggled.
    Any help would be much appreciated.
    Thanks, Luan
    ID 35507

Re: A drop down button that triggers another drop that opens a page with business lin

I have used Menu Bar.

You create your first level of bars like you want - states
    Then click a state to just highlight it and then click Add
    to add towns.
    Click a town to highlight it and then click Add
    and so on...

Try a few levels.
    Doable Personal Finance

Comment

Re: A drop down button that triggers another drop that opens a page with business lin

Thanks for that, that looks like it would definitely work and I will use that if I cant do it the other way - its going to change the whole look of the website if I do it the way youve suggested which may or may not end up being a good thing? Will wait for some more replies to decide what I will end up doing. Surely you can do it with 2 drop down buttons in a row somehow? Again thanks for taking the time to reply and Im glad I know that now.

Comment

Working...
      X