Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please I need help

Hello,
    I'm using the $30.00 discount coupon form, so I want to register a new domain name, but when I write the domain name in the blank and I push "next" just nothing happens.

Can someone explain to me how to register my self so I can get in the promotion... I need a fast answer...

Thanks a lot!

Ruben Estrada

Re: Please I need help

You should have been directed straight to our order wizard. If this is not happening, please submit a support ticket and we will sort you out asap.
    Last edited by VodaHost; 03-18-2006, 07:00 PM.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi,

I'm new......in fact very new (less than 2 days old). I'm from Singapore and have signed up the annual hosting package with the $30 discount yesterday. Just some questions here..

I've recieved 2 emails, 1 with subject "VodaHost Invoice XXXXX" and the other, with subject "VodaHost Signup Receipt - Thank You".

Questions:
      1. Does that mean I have an account officially opened with Voda host with immediate effect?

2. That I can use the account to publish my website immediately? In fact I've already created my web pages with BV Website Builder. I tried to last night (Singapore time), but seemed like I need to activate my account with user name and password in order to publish my web page. So, how do I go about getting the user name and password for the matter?

3. Is the domain name I purchased can be used readily right now? Or, it still need to go through some approval channels before I can use it? If so, how long does it takes normally?

Thank you and look forward to hear from you soon.

Have a nice weekend.
      (: Read Only The Good Stuff And Your Day Will Be Blessed :)

Comment

Hi,

1. Does that mean I have an account officially opened with Voda host with immediate effect?

Your account has been created. Setting it up might take a few hours. You will receive an email with details, as IP address, username, password etc. as soon as your account is active.

2. That I can use the account to publish my website immediately? In fact I've already created my web pages with BV Website Builder. I tried to last night (Singapore time), but seemed like I need to activate my account with user name and password in order to publish my web page. So, how do I go about getting the user name and password for the matter?

As above: in your welcome mail you will have these details.

3. Is the domain name I purchased can be used readily right now? Or, it still need to go through some approval channels before I can use it? If so, how long does it takes normally?

DNS propagation through the www can take 24 to 48 hours. It may reach some areas before it reaches others.

Hope this answers your questions
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi navaldesign,

Thanks very much.

I shall wait for the email then.

Have a nice weekend. You guys are great!!
          (: Read Only The Good Stuff And Your Day Will Be Blessed :)

Comment

Working...
          X