C L
11-08-2009, 11:19 AM
Stopping by to say "Hellooooooooo"

........now where is everyone???

Astraltraveller
11-08-2009, 11:22 AM
Stopping by to say "Hellooooooooo"

........now where is everyone???

Heeelllllllooooooooooooooo to you tooooooooooooo.....
it's about time ......lol

long time no see you here witchie...... so are we going to re fire up the space ship...????

C L
11-08-2009, 11:24 AM
........haha, ok

I'm driving of course..........right???!!!

pssssssssssst any of that cheap wine aboot?

Astraltraveller
11-08-2009, 11:29 AM
........haha, ok

I'm driving of course..........right???!!!

pssssssssssst any of that cheap wine aboot?

you still hoping to fly my ship....??????..... hee hee hee ....I'll think about it...lol

C L
11-08-2009, 11:31 AM
.........and don't let you know who know aboot da wine she'll be here BAM in two secs..........won't leave a drop for anybody!!! She's a L-I-Q-U-O-R P-I-G-G-Y...and speaking aboot piggys......where is BEEZY BEE........too BUSYBEEZY to BEE here? She has all da cupcakes.........damnit!

Astraltraveller
11-08-2009, 11:34 AM
.........and don't let you know who know aboot da wine she'll be here BAM in two secs..........won't leave a drop for anybody!!! She's a L-I-Q-U-O-R P-I-G-G-Y...and speaking aboot piggys......where is BEEZY BEE........too BUSYBEEZY to BEE here? She has all da cupcakes.........damnit!

did someone mention cup cakes????..... what size....????? hee hee heee.....

C L
11-08-2009, 11:34 AM
you still hoping to fly my ship....??????..... hee hee hee ....I'll think about it...lol

......no I did fly da ship whilst you were on break with the other leader, cat's away, mice will play.......only it's not the POPE driving.....it will be witchey style...

.....where's Clint in da tub? ..........busy too??????

*sighs* O dear....no tub, no cupcakes, no wine, no ship...

...slips glass out from under jacket, drinks, takes a bite of cookie *puts back*

C L
11-08-2009, 11:38 AM
did someone mention cup cakes????..... what size....????? hee hee heee.....

oi!!! .....YOU TALKING CUPCAKE SIZE???

........I know where this is going......let's move on to a safer subject....a-p-p-l-e-s and b-a-n-n-a-n-a-s.....

unless they are extra big cupcakes, then I'll have two....and two glasses of wine........errrrrrm for my fwiend...

...you can mop the floor & do up the dishes on your way to get that.....hehe

darklight
11-08-2009, 11:54 AM
...............who said wine????

C L
11-08-2009, 12:04 PM
...ghost?

Do you have some? Anything would be good......little gasoline (filtered of course)

.........sighs, another winter, another snowman....dedumdedoo

davidundalicia
11-08-2009, 12:24 PM
Wine.....Cupcakes ?¿?¿?¿
Can I join in?
but please dont let her drive.....lol

darklight
11-08-2009, 12:27 PM
CL - I dont like the look of that snowman.... think he wants to steal ma vino innit.. oi backoff man. or I will get a hairdryer on you!

David- na. no cupcakes for you... or vino... but you can drive..

LadyEye
11-08-2009, 03:13 PM
.........sighs, another winter, another snowman....dedumdedoo

hmmm .. seems where you are at you need not worry about snow!!!!

Our just melted away anyway .. was just a bit of slush .. much like a slushy drink!

larazovich
11-08-2009, 05:00 PM
hey how come nobody brought any ice cream?

Jeesh ... Whazza foot gotta do ta get ice cream around here ????

C L
11-08-2009, 07:20 PM
Wine.....Cupcakes ???
Can I join in?

oi!! Ima good driver........and I dont drink....hehe Cupcake ;)

C L
11-08-2009, 07:22 PM
CL - I dont like the look of that snowman.... think he wants to steal ma vino innit.. oi backoff man. or I will get a hairdryer on you!

David- na. no cupcakes for you... or vino... but you can drive..

.......dat snowman is me buddy he will take the wine and dine....and oi! Why does David get to drive? He drove the last time......lol

oooooooo yea, we dwank......ooooooooops

C L
11-08-2009, 07:25 PM
hmmm .. seems where you are at you need not worry about snow!!!!

Our just melted away anyway .. was just a bit of slush .. much like a slushy drink!

I seen your snow......it looked rather nice sissyPoo......I keep pushing that panic button but nuttin' happens??

....thought the wine would be served, PANIC PANIC no wine yet.....

.......mmMMmmm slushy drinks, chicken wings.....I'm in!

Nope, no snow yet. Looks out the window.....*sighs* no wine yet either :(

oooooooooo dear

C L
11-08-2009, 07:27 PM

YOU JUST PUT YOUR FOOT IN YOUR MOUTH.......hehe

The ice cream here is AMAZING FEET!! But I bet you already know that, my wordlly traveller......

Well worth a visit......(hint hint)

darklight
11-08-2009, 07:36 PM
.......dat snowman is me buddy he will take the wine and dine....and oi! Why does David get to drive? He drove the last time......lol

oooooooo yea, we dwank......ooooooooops

oh come on.. you know why.. he does crazy stuff over speed bumps lmfao...

Astraltraveller
11-09-2009, 08:28 PM

Who wants ice cream..??? .... when there's cup cakes....lool

Astraltraveller
11-09-2009, 08:31 PM
oi!! Ima good driver........and I dont drink....hehe Cupcake ;)

should the LEADER believe you,,,,???... so whats up with the vino..???...lol

Astraltraveller
11-09-2009, 08:36 PM
Wine.....Cupcakes ???
Can I join in?

Hey boob man,,!!!... great to have you back....come right in and join.... and don't worry I wont let her drive my ship.... and not when she's under the influence of the vino...no..no...

Astraltraveller
11-09-2009, 08:39 PM
oi!!! .....YOU TALKING CUPCAKE SIZE???

........I know where this is going......let's move on to a safer subject....a-p-p-l-e-s and b-a-n-n-a-n-a-s.....

unless they are extra big cupcakes, then I'll have two....and two glasses of wine........errrrrrm for my fwiend...

...you can mop the floor & do up the dishes on your way to get that.....hehe

What do you mean safer subject..???..a-p-p-l-e-s and b-a-n-n-a-n-a-s.....
hhhmmmm cup cakes and bananas.....hhmmmmm what THE LEADER could do with those two...lol.... what fun......lol

Astraltraveller
11-09-2009, 08:42 PM

Hey vino lady welcome back.....but watch those....
Speeeeedddddd..... bbuuuuummmpppssss......Oopsss.....

zuriatman
11-10-2009, 05:50 AM
I missed the old witch!

Who are you gorgeous looking lady?

C L
11-10-2009, 02:08 PM

.....sheepish reason me tinks.....lol

ermmm didn't happen to bring any wine? Sangria? Whiskey? Shoooters? Ice Tea? .......ting?

anyTING?

C L
11-10-2009, 02:12 PM
What do you mean safer subject..???..a-p-p-l-e-s and b-a-n-n-a-n-a-s.....
hhhmmmm cup cakes and bananas.....hhmmmmm what THE LEADER could do with those two...lol.... what fun......lol

O?

hm......

Probably add too many sprinkles on da cupcakes.....can't even show up with a drink, can't convince me you can do cupcakes or bannanas, and topic was a-p-p-l-e-s and b-a-n-n-a-n-a-s.

Hope there are some christmas decorations on the ship......white mini lights around the AHEM BAR.......(bet the wine is there)

hint hint hint HINT HINT

C L
11-10-2009, 02:15 PM
I missed the old witch!

Who are you gorgeous looking lady?

Zuuuuuuuuuuuuriatman!!!!!!! How are you???

Good I hope ;)

.........I was flying by wit me broom, missed a turn, bumped into a tree....and landed safely....phew!

davidundalicia
11-10-2009, 02:36 PM
Zuuuuuuuuuuuuriatman!!!!!!! How are you???

Good I hope ;)

.........I was flying by wit me broom, missed a turn, bumped into a tree....and landed safely....phew!

To tell the truth, she missed her turning and got lost.

She happened to land in Mallorca, where I now have her locked up in me dungeon...............lol

SAman
11-10-2009, 03:41 PM
Sorry I'm late but glad to see you haven't left yet.
I had to stop and get some wine to go with the treats.
file:///c:/temp/moz-screenshot.pnghttp://static.oprah.com/images/200908/omag/200908-omag-box-wine-102-284x426.jpg

davidundalicia
11-10-2009, 03:42 PM
drinks on Mike....................yahoooooooooooooo, beat you too it CL......lol

Astraltraveller
11-10-2009, 06:18 PM
To tell the truth, she missed her turning and got lost.

She happened to land in Mallorca, where I now have her locked up in me dungeon...............lol

Keep her away from the wine Dave.... or she might crash my ship....lol

Astraltraveller
11-10-2009, 06:22 PM
Sorry I'm late but glad to see you haven't left yet.
I had to stop and get some wine to go with the treats.
file:///c:/temp/moz-screenshot.pnghttp://static.oprah.com/images/200908/omag/200908-omag-box-wine-102-284x426.jpg

Hey Mike welcome back... looks like we slowly getting the Alien Nation united again.... I'll drink to that....just don't give our witch friend any ... you know what happens when she drinks the wine...lol

Astraltraveller
11-10-2009, 06:25 PM
drinks on Mike....................yahoooooooooooooo, beat you too it CL......lol

that makes two of us Dave.... there wont be a drop left for her after Mike and the two of us get drinking that wine....lol

Astraltraveller
11-10-2009, 06:32 PM
...............who said wine????

geee.....wiiiizzzzzzz...... you just got here and already looking for wine..????.... no wonder I will never let you and the witch fly my spaceship....lol
THE LEADER thinks the two of you should stick to eating cupcakes and drinking ***** and banana juice.....lol

SAman
11-10-2009, 07:37 PM
I agree you should only let the second in command drive if you hit that box toooooo much.

LadyEye
11-11-2009, 01:40 PM
I agree you should only let the second in command drive if you hit that box toooooo much.

Would that be "booby box" or "wine box" .. come on now, let's get your boxes straight!! :) ....

I keep pushing that panic button but nuttin' happens??

....thought the wine would be served, PANIC PANIC no wine yet.....

.......mmMMmmm slushy drinks, chicken wings.....I'm in!

Nope, no snow yet. Looks out the window.....*sighs* no wine yet either :(

oooooooooo dear

Haaaaaaaa, nev' mind da snow and ya I know, you only want the wings and drinks .. but if ya get the wings and drinks will ya fly???????

darklight
11-11-2009, 05:35 PM
geee.....wiiiizzzzzzz...... you just got here and already looking for wine..????.... no wonder I will never let you and the witch fly my spaceship....lol
THE LEADER thinks the two of you should stick to eating cupcakes and drinking ***** and banana juice.....lol

hells yea Astral.. I gotta get the happy juice before the witch gets it.. so...

SAman
11-11-2009, 06:40 PM
Don't worry I have plenty more, now where's the snacks?

http://winesediments.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/49-box-wine-cont-008.jpg

Astraltraveller
11-11-2009, 08:29 PM

and that is how it is....lol.... when THE LEADER is not at the controls only his 2ND IN COMMAND will fly this ship....lol

beegud2
11-14-2009, 05:29 AM
Helllllloooooo mi fellow aliens ...i gots the cupcakes and some delish candy from MARs...been to the bazaars and picked up some alien yummies....so sorry for the delays but galactic traffic was a total b***h and nearly got pulled over by the those crazy rat patrols. See what happens when we leave the rats...they take over the galaxy...sheesh...whats a girl to do. My new gig as 'alien instructor' ahs me sooo busy I have no time for anything but teaching and grading and teaching and grading and etc etc etc.

CL...do you mind leaving some of the treats for the others...really woman...have we not talked about the 'piggieness'....lol.

Its good to be back on the ship ...although it feels a bit wobbly..have you been spking the Cap'ns Thre Moons Coffee....who let David near the cookies?...I leave for a short while and the ship is gone to the rats..I tell ya..rats everywhere....hehehehe

beegud2
11-17-2009, 07:15 AM
ok...where is the crew ...the rats willget the cookies...i have to swab the deck by myself...hmmmmmmm...maybe a nap first.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz