Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GaZooIt's & Wang Danglers

Christmas!!!

That's what it's all about right? That's what it's always been about! Gifts, gifts, gifts, gifts, gifts, gifts! Do you know what happens to your gifts? They all come to me...in your garbage. Do you see what I'm saying here? IN YOUR GARBAGE! I could hang myself with all the bad Christmas neckties I found at the dump! And the avarice...[points to mayor] The avarice never ends! "I want golf clubs!" "I want diamonds!" "I want a pony so I can ride it twice, get bored, and send it away to make glue!" Look, I don't wanna make waves here, but this WHOLE Christmas season is STUPID! STUPID! STUPID! There is however, one teeny, tiny, Christmas tradition that I find quite meaningful [snatches mistletoe from ring case] Mistletoe. [Turns around and shouts] SO PUCKER UP AND KISS IT, WHOVILLE!

Re: GaZooIt's & Wang Danglers

And for those who wish to observe the correct etiquette: a man should pluck a berry when he kisses a woman under the mistletoe, and when the last berry is gone, there should be no more kissing!

Kiss, kiss, kiss , Kiss, kiss, kiss ,

Kiss, kiss, kiss ,

Berries ALL gone guys..........................lmbao
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

...pluck? berries? kiss?

Wang Dangle your dangler......and kiss it!

The nerve of those Whos. Inviting me down there - and on such short notice. Even if I wanted to go my schedule wouldn't allow it. Four o'clock, wallow in self pity; 4:30, stare into the abyss; 5:00, solve world hunger, tell no one. 5:30, jazzercize. 6:30, dinner with me. I can't cancel that again. 7:00, wrestle with my self-loathing; I'm booked. Of course, if I bump the loathing to 9 I could still be done in time to lay in bed, stare at the ceiling and slip slowly into madness. But what would I wear?

Comment

Why wear anything Grinchy...................lol
        Have fun
        Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
        Newbies / Beginners Forum
        FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
        My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
        Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Do you have a crush on the Grinch? Of COURSE you do.

(Cute kid, bad judge of character)

Blast this Christmas music. It's joyful and triumphant!

And for the rest of you: Jury duty, jury duty, jury duty, blackmail, pink slip, chain mail, eviction notice, jury duty, jury duty, yeh, yeh, yeh!!

Comment

Working...
          X