Please Help Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help Me

Everyone else in the world can go to my website except for me from my own pc ... i am having no problems accessing any other sites on the web ... this is happening over and over again and it's getting old ... does anyone have any info on how to fix this??

www.handicappinggames.com

no need to tell me the site is working fine ... i know that ... however, i can't go to it from my pc ... it has to have something to do with the website builder or something ... please help ... please

thanks

Please Help Me

i can't access my website from my pc ... reported it as a bug ... please help

Comment

Re: Can't go to my own website

The only possible reason is browser cacheing.
      please have a look at:

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/per...ighlight=cache
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

tried that already ... it's unreal man ... it's my homepage and when i open firefox it simply says "the operation timed out when attempting to contact www.handicappinggames.com"

i can't explain it ... baffles me ...

Comment

Re: Please Help Me

Originally posted by like2golfmd
          i can't access my website from my pc ... reported it as a bug ... please help

www.handicappinggames.com
          I'm afraid that if your website is on the air, there is nothing that the help desk can do. Please read my answer about browser cacheing in the other thread you have posted.

Please also note that inetrnet is based on domain name databases that keep the ip adress of each domain. So sometimes, it might very well be a local ISP issue or a data center issue: if the database is down, you cannot access your site. Your neighbour, connected through another connection, may be perfectly able to see your website.
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

on internet explorer it says invalid syntax error and cannot find server

wtf

Comment

Then it is clearly not your issue. The ISP's server can't connect to the database: look at the other post you have made.
              Navaldesign

Comment

but, i can access any other site on the web ... so, that's not it

Comment

No, it can be. i have 4 websites and for 2 days i could only see one. Note that one i could see and one i couldn't see WERE ON THE SAME SERVER (ns3/4), but created in different times. It was a database issue with my local ISP provider. Please also note that this is not a unique database, but lots of them. The one relevant to your website might be down.
                  Navaldesign

Comment

I think you are caching. This means your browser is clogged up and is refusing to recognize the new version of a page.

To un-clog your browser try the below....

1) Close down all browser windows.
                    2) Open a fresh browser window.
                    3) Go to the page that refuses to change.
                    4) Hit the “f5” button on your keyboard a couple of dozen times very fast. This will cause the page
                    to refresh and hopefully un-clog.

Repeat the above process 2-3 times with a fresh browser window. If that does not work, click the
                    below link to download a window washer.

http://www.download.com/Window-Washe...ml?tag=lst-0-7

Install and run window washer and repeat the above.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                    02036089024 / United Kingdom
                    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

tried that several times ... nothing is working ... i'm baffled ... simply can't figure it out ...

Comment

Last week i had excactly the same proble. After 10 hours of tests, I just slept over it. Two days later everything was fixed. Just like magic. I didn't do anything further. it was something that didn't have anything to to with me or Vodahost
                        Navaldesign

Comment

Delete all your cookies and temporary internet files.
                          My NASCAR Forum

Comment

What is your IP Adress...Click the below...

what is my ip, ip lookup, whats my ip, whatismyip, ip address lookup, find ip, find your ip address, ipaddress, ipconfig, address, remote, remote access, whois, vpn, admin, dns, tcp, portscan, telnet, ping, network, router, openssh, linux, ipv6

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                            02036089024 / United Kingdom
                            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

hello,
                              i downloaded that program for refresh...
                              can i install that on each of my pages?
                              how?
                              thank you so much
                              www.follownotrends.com

Comment

Working...
                              X