weather html

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weather html

i want to put this on my website. i used the html tool as well as putting it on the page through the html page editor. neither work. they say to copy this into the html editor not as html but as plain text. here is the script. what am i doing wrong?
    <div id="wx_module_4506">
    <a href="http://www.weather.com/weather/local/29588">29588 (Myrtle Beach Weather Forecast, SC)</a>
    </div>
    <script type="text/javascript">
    /* Locations can be edited manually by updating 'wx_locID' below. Please also update */
    /* the location name and link in the above div (wx_module) to reflect any changes made. */
    var wx_locID = '29588';
    /* If you are editing locations manually and are adding multiple modules to one page, each */
    /* module must have a unique div id. Please append a unique # to the div above, as well */
    /* as the one referenced just below. If you use the builder to create individual modules */
    /* you will not need to edit these parameters. */
    var wx_targetDiv = 'wx_module_4506';
    /* Please do not change the configuration value [wx_config] manually - your module */
    /* will no longer function if you do. If at any time you wish to modify this */
    /* configuration please use the graphical configuration tool found at */
    /* https://registration.weather.com/ursa/wow/step2 */
    var wx_config='SZ=728x90*WX=FHW*LNK=SSNL*UNT=F*BGI=fal l*MAP=null|null*DN=videopostcards.info*TIER=0*PID= 1150124242*MD5=7affc0bf106dda218f47b6433d975ffc';
    document.write('<scr'+'ipt src="'+document.location.protocol+'//wow.weather.com/weather/wow/module/'+wx_locID+'?config='+wx_config+'&proto='+document .location.protocol+'&target='+wx_targetDiv+'"></scr'+'ipt>');
    </script>
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Re: weather html

mrmagoo-- When I put it on a test page, it works in that it creates a link to the Weather Channel home page. If it's supposed to do more then that, I don't know.

If it doesn't do that for you, try this. I have developed the habit of copying any html off the internet into Notepad, then copying that to my BV page. Notepad seems to remove gremlins--more than once this has been the fix for me.
    CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
    CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
    CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

thanks i will try that
      mrmagoo144
      www.videopostcards.info

Comment

by the way it worked - always learning!
        mrmagoo144