translation system?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• translation system?

how do i make my site use different langauges? like if a person comes on my site and does not speak english very well or read, can i put like a tab that says
    Translate:Chineese, Fin, French etc
    The Forced Cannot Beat the Willing...

Re: translation system?

Originally posted by Trigger004
    how do i make my site use different langauges? like if a person comes on my site and does not speak english very well or read, can i put like a tab that says
    Translate:Chineese, Fin, French etc
    yes, Google and Altavista offer such a feature, but the translated result is very poor: objects overlap, text looses all it's formatting, and, most important, the translation is childish (it's an automatic translation made vy computer). I need my site in English, French and Italian, and the only reliable way to have this, is to create e multilingual site so the visitor can choose one of the 3 languages available.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X