hyperlinks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hyperlinks

Hi can someone please tell me do i need to hyperlˇnk the text & photos on each page before they will publish & link together? I have noticed that they change from black to blue when i hyperlink them, i was just wondering if they will publish in the normal black colour? Thank,s
    sigpic

404 problem

Why do none of my pages link together? Only the index page comes up all of the others come up as 404 page not found, someone please help. akhal-tekespain.com
    sigpic

Comment

Re: 404 problem

Have you published the other pages?
      Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Re: hyperlinks

Originally posted by j.pag View Post
        Hi can someone please tell me do i need to hyperlˇnk the text & photos on each page before they will publish & link together? I have noticed that they change from black to blue when i hyperlink them, i was just wondering if they will publish in the normal black colour? Thank,s
        As Darren mentioned, have you publish all your pages with the popup publishing box set to "all files".
        The looks of your links can be changed in the same area as you make a hyper link to text under "Appearances) This will still look blue until you preview or publish.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hi, yes i have published every other page seperatly, they always say sucessfully published, but the pages are never found 404. In the BV ftp the pages say unverified. Why is that and does that have an influence on the pages not working? If so how do i correct it please in simple steps as i am not very good with computers.

Thanks Jill
          sigpic

Comment

how did you save the pages before you published them? for example did you save the page about us as aboutus? the link then would be:

did you forget the http
            mrmagoo144
            www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Working...
            X