• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site may harm my computer?

Hello

My website domain is www.cardcaddie.ca

I have a concern.

1) When my domain name is googled, it comes up with a message saying that this site may harm my computer. I built the website myself and I know there is no malicious software in the background or otherwise.

My questions are, has my website been hacked, and what can I do to fix it?

Thank you very much,
    Andrew
    Cardcaddie.ca - Who's handing out YOUR business cards?

Re: Site may harm my computer?

Hard to say but most of these are coursed by adding widgets, counters, or other third party scripts to your pages. if you have any of these then first check where you got them from to see if there site is being effected.

If you have not added any scripts a option is to pull your index.bvd page into bluevoda preview the page and bring up view source. then open your ftp manager and download the same page to your pc, open this page in a good text editor, once you have check the view source against the editor version. look for any add coda to the editor version.
    you will need to do this for all pages if there is any changes.
    also while you have your ftp manager open check the server side for any add files that you don't recognize.

I have checked your site and it looks like it is trying to download a trojan malware on to cp. and namely from _pagecount.php\{gzip} "rest of url removed for safety" malware name HTML:IFrame-JZ [Trj] so it looks like a added script.
    Last edited by Alien Dude; 11-27-2009, 12:50 AM. Reason: added reason for blocking by google.
    Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

Working...
    X