Publishing & Uploading ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishing & Uploading ?

Hello all - please check www.lonelyobject.com , I have been able to create an index page and other pages - when I first published them I had to then Upload them from the file manager in the control panel - I did this no problem. This morning I changed a page and republished it - I did not have to re upload it though ? this is very cool but I can't understand why I had to Upload it from CP the first time ? - so to clarify - when I republish a page - that's it right ?

also can someone tell me what I need to do to make the HOME link on my www.lonelyobject.com/bricabrac.html go back to the home page like my www.lonelyobject.com/payment page i.e I just want the HOME link on my bricabrac pageit to go back to the home page like it does on the payment page i.e no open a new page ?

many thanks folks

Re: Publishing & Uploading ?

You never had to donwload anything ia the control panel. And yes Publishing is it.
    http://site-wars.com The Ultimate site for Gamers!

Comment

oh ? thanks for that , I must have misunderstood the tutorial - what is the upload section for in that case ?

cheers
      mark

Comment

You have to use a single menu, button or text or an image.

Highlight and click the hyperlink icon on the BV toolbar where you see Http:// type in lonelyobject.com
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
        X