First web site- I need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First web site- I need help

My website is www.vista2azul.org which is for the community I live in, and is my first attempt at building one.
    The website needs to be updated monthly and when I did this for the first time, all the links to my spanish pages don't work. I was advised to publish the spanish pages to a sub-folder public_html/spanish which I did, but the hyperlinks to the spanish pages don't work and I don't know why because it worked last month with the same hyperlinks, can someone help with this please.
    The other problem is that some of the English pages have page titles from one page that comes from another page, which is not how it should be. I have uploaded many times, and cleared all my temporary internet filles, and banged hell out of my F5 key but it makes no difference, can anyone tell me why this is happening and how to remedy it please.

Re: First web site- I need help

You forgot to add the spanish directory part in some of the links.
    IE: http://www.vista2azul.org/spanish/utiles.html
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Re: First web site- I need help

I managed to suss this eventually myself, thanks for replying, I appreciate it.
      I would still like to know however why pieces of text from one page can turn up on another completely different page, is this a normal occurence when publishing with this software?

Comment

Working...
      X