Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hello i thinking of buying vodahost,i downloaded the program on your site :), and i have made som sites on the program and save it in the "page" folder, my question is when i buy a domain name and such :), and then push publish does it go public with me domain name? becuse i have thinked out a domain name alreadey thats none use :) so i have wirte in the page properties everything and the name that i want :)... does it go public with the domain name then and lets say my domain name is www.robinelitenn.com when i make a subpage like a page that called information, shall i then wirte www.robinelitenn.com/information ?

Re: Hello

the builder is free to download and will be an excellant tool for you to build pages to your website. once you have a domain name then you must purchase the hosting package. cost is $95.40/year. then you will get a letter that will give you all the username and password to publish your site. until you purchase the hosting package no one will be able to see your pages.
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

yeah i know :).. if a buy a domain name and create an website and publish it lets say the domain name is www.loapsd.com , and lets say i want a second website :P.. it is possible to have 2 whole diffeerent websites on one server?

Comment

You can have as many websites as you wish on one account, providing you purchase extra domains & they are all for personal use.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
        X