Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Displaying images

emperorofhumanity.com

In the builder I have selected an image that I wish to be my pages background. I have saved the file into the images section in my Blue Voda folder, and it displays in the builder just fine. When I publish the page it is
    not shockingly blank, and the image is not displayed. I have created a image folder in my ashenia.emperorofhumanity.com folder where the page is going to be, and uploaded my image to that folder. Still the page shows the white background. Where am I supposed to place the image that I want displayed? and where to I set this. I've watched the tutorials over and over again, and I just can't seem to catch a break

-Frustrated.

Re: Displaying images

Would be worth a look at your hot link protection in cpanel & that you are not blocking things. But cant quite make out why you created a sub-domain??? This might also be creating some problems.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

oh.. ok, I'll do that.

Well I created the subdomain, because i have a message board and some other sites I wanted to throw up and I thought a subdomain would be a good way to separate them since they are of different subject matters, and the like.

Comment

Nope that wasn't it. Hotlink protection is currently disabled. Although I'm having a similar issue with my buttons on the menu bar. The images all show as broken. And even when trying to use one of the drop down menus it too is broken. And or the text doesn't even show.

Comment

When you publish, have you got the publishing box set to publish all files.?
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Eureka! that was it. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X