Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upload button question please help

Hi all

If I use an upload button, I put in my email address and the file uploads to uploads/my email address, and sends to my email address an email saying it has been done and that it is in the upload file

Can I change it somehow so that the file can be uploaded direct to the file where I really want it

Hope that is clear

Hope you can help

Ian

Re: Upload button question please help

The upload button is for uploading FILES ie Text files, zips, images, pdf's, etc Only.
    If your just wanting to capture email address just use a text box set up for emails and have the form properties set to write to .csv file this will give you a file on your server with all the info that is submitted.

if your hoping to set this up as a newsletter type of thing then thats a hole different kettle of fish, and will need a database and a lot more going ons'
    Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

Thanks alien dude,

Yes I want to upload videos and pictures from the web page to the site, but I want to be able to decide which folder they will end up in, rather than the uploads folder that is default

Sorry I wasn't clear

Comment

I don't think so. You would have to permit access to your computer from an outside source. Probably not a good idea.
        CarbonTerry
        Semper Fi
        Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
        Zone 5 Photo
        My USMC

Comment

Working...
        X